23rd February 2016, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do MBBS course in USA after 12th from India??

I am going to appear for my 12th standard examination this year. I am sure that i will get above distinction marks in 12th. After this i wish to pursue MBBS course in UDA. So kindly tell me the procedure for doing that?

Related Questions:
  1. Detail and procedure to pursue MBBS in Hyderabad India?
  2. How to do research in genetics from USA after completing MBBS in India?
  3. Eligibility and admission procedure for M.Pharma in USA after completing MBBS from India?
  4. What exam do I need to clear after 12th to do MBBS from USA?
  5. Procedure to do BDS related studies in USA or UK? What is the procedure to join in USA or UK?
  6. How to get Medical job in USA when completed MBBS and MD/MS in India?
  7. Can I get admission in MBBS courses in India if I have done 12th(Mathematics) from India and Prerequisite for Physician from USA?
  8. What is the procedure and steps to be followed for doing Ph.D in USA?
  9. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  10. How to do MD Radiology in USA and become practitioner in USA after doing MBBS in India
  11. Does Medical Council of India conducts entrance test for MBBS candidates of Abroad?
  12. Possibility to study MBBS in USA for a candidate who has secured less than 50% in PCM of 12th?
  13. Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give?
  14. Job opportunities in USA for MBBS graduate from India without USMLE?
  15. Procedure for doing P.G course in India for students with foreign MBBS degrees?
  16. Are there any USA CFA exam centers in India? How to get admission in USA CFA? Procedure for registration and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I study MBBS from USA after 12th with 78%?
  18. Can I get a job in drug store in USA on the basis of MBBS which I completed in India till I complete my MD exams here in USA?
25th February 2016, 11:59 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do MBBS course in USA after 12th from India??

It is nice to see you plan your future studies. You can definitely pursue MBBS after completion of 12th standard. Procedure to do MBBS in USA is given below.

- Appear in the entrance exam based on which the US institutes take admission. Most of the institutes take admission on the basis of MCAT and TOEFL/IELTS score.
- Apply online as per the entrance exam scores
- Have a good resume and strong statement of purpose while application.
- The final round of selection will be interview.
- On getting selected, confirm admission and apply for visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?