13th January 2018, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in PhD at Institue of Historical Research, University of London? Which topic I should choose for it?

I am MA Ancient History student in University of Delhi and now want to do PhD from Institue of Historical Research, University of London. Please tell me procedure to get admission? Which topic I should choose for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good to do Ph.D English or I can try for some other topic?
  2. Procedure to get admission in PhD at Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology, Murthal? Which topic I should choose for PhD?
  3. What are the variety of subjects to be taken in Ph.D for commerce students?
  4. How can I get admission in University of Calcutta to do PhD after MA Economics? Which topic should I choose?
  5. Step by step procedure to do PhD? Topics for research and synopsis?
  6. Which subject to choose as a research topic for PhD after having done M.Sc in Botany?
  7. Which topic should I choose for my research in PhD Microbiology?
  8. Procedure to do PhD after MS Geology from Osmania University? Which topic should I choose?
  9. Selection procedure of PhD in IIITs after M.Sc IT? Which topic I should choose for PhD?
  10. How to study in abroad while doing M.Sc Biotechnology?
  11. Eligibility to do PhD in Accounting in City University London for M.Com student of India? Research areas under this PhD?
  12. Eligibility to do PhD in Accounting in City University London for M.Com student of India? Research areas under this PhD?
  13. Eligibility to do PhD in Accounting in City University London for M.Com student of India? Research areas under this PhD?
  14. Why should I choose Managerial Economics as PhD research topic? How will it be feasible to conduct a research?
  15. PhD research topics in Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD(Operational Research) in Rama University? -- [New]
  17. How to get admission in Osmania University for PhD after MA Urdu? Which topic I should choose for it?
  18. How to select a topic of research for PhD?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?