19th November 2014, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in USA for M.Tech course?

hello
i want to go usa for mtech after my btech frm india.
please tell me how can i do that?????
please let me know about the admission in usa
please tell me procedure

Related Questions:
  1. How to go to USA for M.Tech after passing B.Tech from India?
  2. How to go to USA for M.Tech after B.Tech from India?
  3. Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give?
  4. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  5. Procedure to do BDS related studies in USA or UK? What is the procedure to join in USA or UK?
  6. Detailed procedure for admission into MIT in USA? How can I get scholarship?
  7. Detailed procedure for admission in MIT USA?
  8. How to get admission for Ph.D in Nanotechnology from universities in USA and UK after completing M.tech Nanotechnology course?
  9. Are there any USA CFA exam centers in India? How to get admission in USA CFA? Procedure for registration and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Admission procedure of part time M.Tech through PGCET? Good colleges, fees availability of forms?
  11. Will I get admission in USA after doing graduation(B.Tech from IETE? Procedure and steps to be followed for admission?
  12. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  13. Procedure to get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT?Minimum percentage required and scholarship details?
  14. How to apply for MS course from USA? Does work experience helps in getting good college?
  15. Procedure to get admission in MBA course in UK, Canada or USA?
  16. Entrance exam for getting admission in PhD(Computer) at MIT, USA? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  17. Scope for BDs student in USA? Procedure for further studies in USA? Fee structure of the same? Which all exams to answer?
  18. Can I get a scholarship in any university of USA,Cananda or English for doing Ph.D there? Procedure for admission in Ph.D?
20th November 2014, 08:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in USA for M.Tech course?

To get admission in M.Tech course in USA after completion of B.Tech course from India, you need to appear for GRE and IELTS examination. Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score is the basic requirement that you need to have to get admission in US universities. IELTS is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Proficiency in Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing Sections. If you get good score in IELTS, then, you can easily get admission in top US universities. After appearing for these examinations, you need to apply for US universities with GRE and IELTS score, then, based on your GRE and IELTS score, you can get admission in M.Tech course in US universities.
7th January 2017, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

How to go to usa admission for m.tech after b.tech in india please tell me answer
8th June 2017, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Want to know total fee of M.Tech in usa my I'd is [email protected]
From india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?