24th April 2019, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get MS(Mechanical Engineering) admission in University of Michigan?

Hello everyone, I want to get admission in University of Michigan for doing MS(Mechanical Engineering). Is this university provide this course? If yes, then what is the way to apply? I have completed my BTech with 70% marks in Mechanical stream. Please help me.

2nd May 2019, 08:51 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get MS(Mechanical Engineering) admission in University of Michigan?

In order to pursue MS in Mechanical Engineering you should apply online through the Rackham Graduate School through below mentioned link. For online application you need to follow these steps:-
1. Read carefully the application requirements and instructions.
2. Create an web account through below mentioned link.
3. Complete application form.
4. Submit GRE test score and transcripts.
5. After acceptance they will send you Immigration Documents.

Link for online application:- https://applyweb.collegenet.com/acco...52Fumgrad%252F
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?