24th April 2019, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Where Australia Education Fair will be schedule in Kolkata? Date of Education Fair?

Hi friends, I want to know about the education fair taken for study in Abroad purpose in Kolkata. When the next fair will be schedule in Kolkata and where? I am interested to do MS in Australia For this purpose I want to visit fair. Please help me

30th April 2019, 12:22 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where Australia Education Fair will be schedule in Kolkata? Date of Education Fair?

Australia Education Fair has been taken in Kolkata on dated 17 January 2019 (12pm - 4pm) for study in Abroad purpose. In this fair delegates from top universities and institutions of Australia like University of Melbourne, Monash University, University of New South Wales, University of Queensland, University of western Australia, La Trobe University, RMIT University, Deakin University had participated. There was no entry fees in this fair.
2nd May 2019, 09:06 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where Australia Education Fair will be schedule in Kolkata? Date of Education Fair?

Australian Education Fair has conducted on 17 Jan 2019 in Kolkata. However, next edition will be conduct in the month of July 2019.
Australian Education Fair invites aspirants who wish to pursue higher studies in top universities in Australia. They will help students with problems and queries related to various universities, colleges, programs, admissions, scholarships, visa, application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?