29th January 2022, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Procedure for getting a student visa to study in Canada after passing 10th class in India?

My grand daughter studies in 10th class in India She desires to Canada on a student visa after passing 10th class. Where should she apply to register for a student visa and get an acceptance letter from Canada.?
Please advise me by email.
Thanks.

6th February 2022, 09:06 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for getting a student visa to study in Canada after passing 10th class in India?

Procedure for getting a student visa to study in Canada after passing 10th class in India?

The candidate can apply for the Visa to study in Canada online after passing 10th Class in India. The candidate needs to submit a letter of acceptance, other documents for a complete application.
6th February 2022, 09:06 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Procedure for getting a student visa to study in Canada after passing 10th class in India?

Step1: Select Universities: Shortlist the universities (around 10) & study programs that meet your requirements and where you want to apply for.
Prepare for entrance exams.
Finance your studies.
Apply to university.
Confirm admission.
Get Student Visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?