22nd January 2016, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Ph.D. programme in United Kingdom of America?

I wan to study PH.D course in Peace and Conflict Studies subject. I wants to do this course in America only. So can i get information about the procedure to apply for the programme there?

15th February 2016, 06:40 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Ph.D. programme in United Kingdom of America?

There is no country in the world that is called as United Kingdom of America.
You can apply for the course of PhD in Peace and Conflict Studies in United States of America but a lot depends on the subject in which you have completed your Master Degree in.
You need to mention that clearly to get a detailed answer regarding the Entrance Examinations you need to clear to get admission to the course of PhD in Peace and Conflict Studies.
So reply back with the details to get a detailed answer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?