6th January 2015, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma student?

hello
i am a diploma in mechanical second year.
i want to do my btech in abroad
kindly tell what is the procedure?
waiting for your reply

15th January 2015, 12:58 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma student?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for higher studies. You can definitely pursue your B.Tech course abroad. However, most of the institutes ask for 10+2 as the qualifying examination for B.Tech course for overseas students. But there is nothing to worry since there are ample institutes which take admission. For this, you need to appear and score well in the entrance exams - SAT and TOEFL or IELTS. It is better to take IELTS since most of the universities accept IELTS score for B.Tech course and it is easy as compared to TOEFL.

For SAT details, click here.
For IELTS details, click here.

Then you need to apply in the foreign institutes as per the scores in the entrance exams and on getting shortlisted you need to apply for VISA. Application to the foreign institutes can be made online.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?