4th November 2014, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study M.Sc in Hematology along with part time job for a B.Sc(MLT) candidate who has 4 years of work experience?

Hi,
Im from banglore , I have completed my BSC MLT in india. I have work experience 4years as labtechnician. Now I would like to do msc hematology and part time job as a medical lab tech in USA. Can u please tell me wt is the procedure for that please reply me.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do part time studies and job as Medical Lab Technician in USA?
  2. How to study B.Arch part time after completing diploma Architecture with 4 years experience
  3. Part time PGDM in IFIM for person having 3 years of work experience?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue Part time BE in Chemical Engineering from Anna University being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Chemistry and working in Government Organization for 13 years? Procedure to apply for this course?
  5. Top 10 colleges offering Part Time MBA course in Mumbai? Procedure to apply for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What should I choose between part time degree course & Distance engineering course in Mechanical Branch?
  7. Can I get placement in IT company after scoring 68% marks in 10th, 48% in 12th, 64% in BCA and 6.4 CGPA in MCA?
  8. Colleges/universities in Mumbai offering part time B.Tech in Electrical? What is the eligibility criteria and procedure?
  9. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  10. Can I study PG cardiology after studying BSc MLT?
  11. Am I eligible to study B.Arch in any distance university on basis of Diploma in Interior Designing course having over 5 years of work experience?
  12. Procedure to do B.E part time? What is the cutoff score? I want to do B.E Mechanical Engineering Part Time in Anna University
  13. Model question papers of NET entrance exam? What is the syllabus for NET entrance exam? Maths model question papers?
  14. Am I eligible to study MSc Pathology after completing BSc MLT?
  15. Procedure to get a job without job experience?
  16. Should I leave the job after 2 years experience and do M.Tech or continue with the job and do part time M.Tech?
  17. Job opportunities for a candidate having 3 years work experience in government sector?
  18. How to take admission in M.Tech as part time after clearing MSc IT with 8 months of experience?
14th November 2014, 10:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study M.Sc in Hematology along with part time job for a B.Sc(MLT) candidate who has 4 years of work experience?

For a Master's degree from US, you have to appear for GRE. You are definitely eligible to apply for Master's degree in your field in a US University. Just get a good GRE score and you will be definitely eligible for admission in a top University.

The courses are offered in English language, therefore, you also need to have a decent IELTS/TOEFL score. There is a required score that you must have in IELTS/TOEFL for getting admission in a US University.

Therefore, be ready for GRE and IELTS/TOEFL. Try to get a good score in these tests. Also, you must have your documents ready related to your academic qualification and professional experience. You will also need a recommendation letter during the admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?