6th January 2016, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to study MS in New Zealand for an Intern of India?

Sir,
I am doing my Internship in India. I want to do my MS in Newzealand. Please tell me about the procedure to apply for MS course in Newzealand?

20th October 2017, 05:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study MS in New Zealand for an Intern of India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am doing my Internship in India. I want to do my MS in Newzealand. Please tell me about the procedure to apply for MS course in Newzealand?

Students after completion of a bachelors degree in the relevant subject can apply for the admission to MS in New Zealand universities. The applicant has to clear any of the following English tests, TOEFL or PTE or IELTS for the admission to MS in New Zealand. Candidates with a very good score in GRE are preferred for the admission in some universities. Candidates have to apply to the MS admission with necessary documents like a strong statement of purpose, letters of recommendation, resume, academic transcripts, work experience (if any) etc. Candidates can apply online for the admission to the MS program in New Zealand universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?