15th December 2015, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study Multimedia course for Arts student?

I have passed my 12th with english, economics, political science, education, hindi and sociology. Now i want to study Multimedia course. So please kindly inform me if it is possible for me to study this course being an Arts student?

20th October 2017, 05:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study Multimedia course for Arts student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed my 12th with english, economics, political science, education, hindi and sociology. Now i want to study Multimedia course. So please kindly inform me if it is possible for me to study this course being an Arts student?

Yes, it is possible to study various Multimedia courses after completion of 10+2 arts stream. Those students who have passed 12th Class (arts/science/commerce) are eligible to do the multimedia courses. There are various diploma and degree courses available in the multimedia studies. There are courses like BA Animation & Graphic Design, Graphic, Web Design & Development, Web Design, Bachelor of Visual Arts in Animation and Multimedia Design, Graphics, Web and 2D Animation etc. For all the above mentioned courses, candidates with 10+2 in any stream are eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?