3rd August 2016, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission in IIT Bombay to study in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)? Total cost to complete course?

Hello sir, I am a citizen of Bangladesh and having completed Higher Secondary School Certificate from the best college of Bangladesh with a glorious result. Now, I want to get admission in IIT Bombay to study in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE). Procedure to take admission and cost detail?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study M.Tech(CSE) in IIT-Bombay after completion of M.Sc(IT)? How many seats available for M.Tech(CSE) in IIT-Bombay? Fee expenses of this course?
  2. Enrolment Procedure and Total Cost to study bachelor of engineering from norway in electrical engineering
  3. How much marks is needed in GATE to get admission in IIT Bombay? Salary offered after doing M.Tech Electrical Engineering from IIT?
  4. IIT Bombay or IIT Madras, which is better for M.Tech Transportation Engineering?
  5. What is the admission procedure followed for doing Ph.D in IIT, Bombay?
  6. What to do after completing 12th class? I am studying in class 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission in IIT-Bombay for Diploma in Industrial Electronics student?
  8. How to get admission in IIT Bombay after completing Diploma?
  9. Procedure to get admission in IIT Bombay after Diploma engineering? Score required in final semester?
  10. Wha are the goverment jobs for a BTech student with 74% aggrgate in ece department?
  11. Previous years question papers and syllabus for SSC Assistant Drug inspector exam
  12. Which one is best to get admission among IIT Bombay in Electronics & Microelectronics dual degree course or IIT Madras in CSE?
  13. Where to get electrical and electronics engineering notes?
  14. Possibility of studying Ph.D Nanotechnology after B.E.(ECE)?
  15. List of colleges in Bihar to study Diploma in Textile Engineering? Procedure of admission and total cost to study this course? -- [New]
  16. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(EEE) through Management quota if secured 54000 rank in VITEEE? Total cost of B.Tech(EEE) in VIT?
  17. What is the total cost to complete MBBS from private medical college
  18. Can I study B.Tech after completing Polytechnic in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
15th August 2017, 08:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in IIT Bombay to study in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)? Total cost to complete course?

To get admission in IIT Bombay for pursuing Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream from a recognised board and you have to appear in JEE Main and Advance examination. By qualifying the examination and participating in the counselling process, you can get admission in IIT Bombay for pursuing Electrical and Electronics Engineering course. It will cost nearly 8-10 lakhs to complete the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?