3rd March 2018, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Process to study MS in University of Berlin? Cutoff marks required in B.Tech and GRE for admission?

Hello, kindly inform me about the score which I have to get in GRE for doing MS in University of Berlin? And also tell me about the marks which I should acquire in B.Tech? And for doing MS in this university what are the further process I have to undergo?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required to qualify in GRE?
  2. How to study MS in Abroad through GRE?
  3. Chances to study MS(Automotive System) in Technical University of Berlin through GRE? Syllabus and tips to prepare for GRE?
  4. Can I get admission to study MS in Technical University of Berlin if having 7 Bands in IELTS and scored 1080 marks in GRE but having a arrears in 6th semester of B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)?
  5. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study in any good university of US/Canada with scholarship? Coaching class to prepare in Delhi?
  6. Top Universities which offer MS in US? Cutoff marks required in GRE to get admission?
  7. Procedure to apply in GRE for B.Pharmacy student? Question pattern and books for preparation? Cutoff score required to get admission in any good university?
  8. Procedure and entrance exam to study MS in Technical University of Berlin for B.E. Biomedical Engineer?
  9. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS in USA?
  12. Percentage required in B.Tech to appear in GRE? Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS in US? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I study MS in Oxford University with GRE scorecard? -- [New]
  14. Minimum marks required in IELTS and GRE for further studies in USA after doing B.Tech with 58% marks?
  15. Admission procedure to study MS in Warwick University for B.Tech(CSE) candidate? Cutoff score required in GRE for admission?
  16. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study Post Graduation in Electronics in MIT, USA?
  17. Marks required in GRE to get admission in Management course at London South Bank University, United Kingdom?
  18. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS with full scholarship in Germany?
4th April 2018, 09:48 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to study MS in University of Berlin? Cutoff marks required in B.Tech and GRE for admission?

Since, you have completed your B.Tech course, you are very much eligible to study MS course in the relevant field from University of Berlin.
Candidates those who have completed their B.Tech course from a recognized University can apply for the MS course in the relevant field from the University of Berlin.
Eligible candidates then have to appear and qualify in the IELTS and TOEFL examination as the University accepts TOEFL scorecard. You must score a minimum of 6.5 bands in the IELTS and 80 to 85 in the TOEFL to get admission in the MS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?