28th May 2019, 03:18 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to secure BSc(Veterinary Nursing & Bioveterinary Science) admission in University of Bristol?

Can anyone of you let me know about the requirements so that I can secure admission for BSc(Veterinary Nursing & Bioveterinary Science) course in University of Bristol? Please help me to know about the requirements asap. Thank you!

30th May 2019, 10:30 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure BSc(Veterinary Nursing & Bioveterinary Science) admission in University of Bristol?

Requirements to secure BSc(Veterinary Nursing & Bioveterinary Science) admission in University of Bristol;

You must have passed 12th standard with 80% (equivalent to ABB at A-Level) to 90% (equivalent to A*AA at A-Level) to 90% from CBSE and CISCE boards.

You must have a score card of IELTS for evidence of English proficiency.

For details;
http://www.bristol.ac.uk/internation...ml#ugentryreqs
30th May 2019, 08:30 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure BSc(Veterinary Nursing & Bioveterinary Science) admission in University of Bristol?

Requirements to secure BSc(Veterinary Nursing & Bioveterinary Science) admission in University of Bristol;

You must have secured minimum 80% (equivalent to ABB at A-Level) to 90% (equivalent to A*AA at A-Level) in 12th standard from CBSE ir CISCE board.

You must have a score card of English or equivalent for proof of English proficiency.

You can find details on;
http://www.bristol.ac.uk/internation...ml#ugentryreqs
31st May 2019, 11:04 AM
Quiz Master

To get admission in BSc(Veterinary Nursing & Bioveterinary Science ) at the University of Bristol you will need these things :-

i) 12th Class marksheet(Marks more than 80%).
ii) English Language test IELTS/TOEFL.
iii) Letter of Recommendation
iv) Motivation Letter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?