9th July 2019, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study MEng(Chemical Engineering) in Swansea University?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the requirements through which I can get admission in Swansea University for doing MEng(Chemical Engineering) course? Please help me to know about the requirements asap.

12th July 2019, 02:03 AM
Shivipur07

Default Re: Requirements to study MEng(Chemical Engineering) in Swansea University?

Following are the two requirements to get an admission in Swansea University for course MSc in CHemical Engineering:

1) The candidate should be a first or a second class honours degree in Chemical Engineering or closely related discipline. Desirable criteria includes prior experience of Chemical Engineering Design projects.

2) IELTS test with a score of at least 6.5 and 5.5 in each component.
12th July 2019, 11:51 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study MEng(Chemical Engineering) in Swansea University?

Swansea University offering M.Sc. in Chemical Engineering program instead of M.Eng. in Chemical Engineering program. In order to qualify for admission in Swansea University for M.Sc. in Chemical Engineering program you will need to full fill the minimum entry requirements:-
1. You must have an appropriate Bachelor's degree from a recognized university.
2. You must have GRE scorecard.
3. You must have English proficiency certificate demonstrated by IELTS.
15th July 2019, 10:34 AM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Requirements:-

>> Applicant should have an appropriate Bachelor's degree from a recognized university.

>> Applicant should have scorecard of GRE.

>> Applicant should have English proficiency certificate demonstrated by IELTS.

>> Applicant should desirable criteria includes prior experience of Chemical Engineering Design projects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?