18th December 2018, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study Bachelor of the Built Environment in Melbourne Polytechnic?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about various scholarships which I can earn so that I can get admission and studying Bachelor of the Built Environment course which is available in Melbourne Polytechnic. Waiting for your response!

2nd February 2019, 03:00 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Scholarships available to study Bachelor of the Built Environment in Melbourne Polytechnic?

scholarships

There are several scholarships available for the international students to support their financial status, few are mentioned below:

-Government-funded scholarships for international students
-Non-governmental scholarships for international students
-University-specific US scholarships for international students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?