17th July 2018, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study MS(Health Promotion Management) in Marymount University?

Can anyone of you tell me about various scholarships which I can earn so that I can get admission and studying MS(Health Promotion Management) course which is available in Marymount University?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study MS(Health Promotion Management) in Marymount University being a 12th Science student?
  2. Is campus interview available for MS(Health Promotion Management) students in Marymount University?
  3. Entrance exams to study MS(Health Promotion Management) in Marymount University?
  4. Course structure and duration of MS(Health Promotion Management) in Marymount University?
  5. Scholarships available to study Doctor of Science and Management in School of Business and Management ITB?
  6. Scholarships and study programmes after 12th in USA and UK with management stream? Opportunities and scholarships in Film making after 12th?
  7. Scholarships available to study MSc(Chemical and Pharmaceutical Engineering) in Graz University of Technology?
  8. Scholarships available to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  9. For which scholarship i can apply being a B.Sc. (Honours) graduates?
  10. Scholarships available to study MBA(Chemical Sales and Marketing Management) in Jiwaji University? -- [New]
  11. Scholarships available to study MBA(Aviation Management) in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies?
  12. Which are the different courses in B.Com stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Medical studies in Australia, USA, UK, Canada, Germany or Japan with full scholarship?
  14. Any scholarships available to study MBBS after class 12th?
  15. Which management course should I take to study in abroad? Will GRE provide me the bulk of courses and scholarships? Percentage required in TYBMS to be applicable for TOEFL, GRE?
  16. Scholarships available to study MBA(International Hotel and Restaurant Management) in GD Goenka University?
  17. Can I get scholarship for studying in Canada with GPA of 5.00 in HSC?
  18. How to join MS in abroad without giving GRE and TOEFL exam?
28th July 2018, 11:06 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study MS(Health Promotion Management) in Marymount University?

There are various scholarships*provided by Marymount University for master's program.

In order to get more information about scholarships, you should visit to the below mentioned link.

https://www.marymount.edu/Admissions/Financial-Aid/Types-of-Aid/Graduate/Scholarships-Grants
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?