24th September 2016, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Any scholarships available to study MBBS after class 12th?

I want to do MBBS after class 12th, but it seems costly. Are there any scholarships? Please do reply my question. I'll be waiting for it.

26th September 2016, 10:03 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any scholarships available to study MBBS after class 12th?

Yes, there are scholarships which can help you to meet the expense of your MBBS course. However, there are eligibility criteria wherein family income comes in for most of the scholarships , so you need to check this clause. You can apply for scholarships from CBSE, MHRD, PSUs like ONGC, IOCL, etc., private companies like TATA, Mahindra, etc. Apart from these, many state governments provide scholarships. Even many institutes offer scholarships for producing good performance in academics.
22nd March 2017, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship after getting 90% marks in cbse 12th without applying
1st May 2017, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir! I'm I have only 51.9 %marks
I want Mbbs now I'm doing bsc nursing Through AICte. So I'm poor and I want Mbbs so what can I do
9th June 2018, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

I'm passing 12science with 85 pr. And in neet I get 326 ..I'm in obc cast ..I'm poor ..so not feel the free of mbbs ..so how I get scollership??
Plz advise me
3rd July 2021, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to study MBBS sir. And my father income is low . So please give me a information about that how to get scholarship from Tata and mahindra( private companies) . Pls sir pls help me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?