22nd August 2019, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships to study MS(Patient Safety Leadership) in University of Illinois At Chicago?

Hi everyone, I am interested to study MS(Patient Safety Leadership) course which is available in University of Illinois At Chicago. I want to know about the scholarships through which I can do this course in this university. I don’t know which are the scholarships available for this course. Please tell me immediately.

26th August 2019, 02:09 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships to study MS(Patient Safety Leadership) in University of Illinois At Chicago?

The University of Illinois At Chicago offers many financial resources for international students, including scholarships and grants. Once you complete the University's course application form, you will automatically be considered for most university and college scholarships and awards no additional steps are necessary. For motre details regarding scholarship visit athttps://financialaid.uic.edu/types-of-aid/scholarships/ and Subscribe to the UIC Scholarships mailing list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?