20th August 2017, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for summer training in CSE branch at DRDO? Last date for submission of application and schedule of training?

I am 3rd year student of B.Tech Computer Science branch and want to know how to apply for summer training in DRDO? Last date for submission of application and schedule of training?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer training in NTPC? Last date of application?
  2. Procedure to apply for DRDO training? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can 4th semester students apply for summer training in DRDO? Procedure and date sheet for training?
  4. Which language should I choose for summer training after 2nd year of engineering from CSE branch?
  5. Dates and schedule of training during Summer?
  6. How can I apply for summer training in DRDO? I am a doing B.Tech
  7. How can I apply for summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  8. When is the application form for DRDO Summer training? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for DRDO?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in BEL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student? Detailed information, last date of application and duration of Training?
  10. How to join DRDO Jodhpur for my summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CSE branch from government engineering college Bikaner
  11. Information about summer training after passing B.Tech CSE?
  12. How to apply for summer training under DRDO?
  13. Information about training schedule at DRDO?
  14. Eligibility to apply for Winter Training in DRDO, Delhi for B.E.(CSE) female candidate? Detailed information about it?
  15. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in DRDO Jodhpur? Any chance to get enrolled for training as only 1.5 months are left?
  16. How and where to apply for Summer Training in DRDO Chandigarh?
  17. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  18. Where and how should I contact for Summer training in PSUs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?