24th January 2020, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying MS(Electrical Engineering) course in Vanderbilt University? Fee expenses of MS(Electrical Engineering)?

Hi everyone, can I know about the total fee expenses of MS(Electrical Engineering) course which is available inVanderbilt University? I am interested to do this course but I don't know any scope. Can you please tell me about the scope as well?

27th January 2020, 08:39 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying MS(Electrical Engineering) course in Vanderbilt University? Fee expenses of MS(Electrical Engineering)?

After completing MS(Electrical Engineering) course, numerous opportunities exist for you such as you can become a Lecturer/Teacher, Electrical Engineer, Executive Trainee, Electrical Construction Engineer, Researcher, etc. You will get an average annual salary ranging from INR 3,00,000 to INR 8,00,000 depending on your experience and knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?