24th January 2020, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to pursue MSc(Automotive Engineering) at RWTH Aachen University?

Hi Sir, I have completed my BTech and I am interested to study my MSc(Automotive Engineering) course at the RWTH Aachen University. I want to know that I can get financial aid for doing this course in this university?

27th January 2020, 08:50 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to pursue MSc(Automotive Engineering) at RWTH Aachen University?

I glad to inform you that you can get financial aid to pursue M.Sc. in Automotive Engineering at RWTH Aachen University. RWTH offers some Scholarships, Fellowships, and Grants to help its students. These funding options are available on the basis of your academic excellence. You can find the funding options are available for MSc(Automotive Engineering) students MSc(Automotive Engineering)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?