14th August 2016, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Is there any CBSE school available in Dubai for 11th? How to get admission in 11th standard?

Hello sir, I have completed 10th from Hyderabad but live in Dubai because my father is working here. I want to take admission in a CBSE school at Dubai. Is there any CBSE school present in Dubai if yes then tell me how to get admission in 11th standard?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission in another CBSE school if failed in 11th standard?
  2. After march exams does any CBSE school will give me direct registration in 12th class?
  3. How can I continue 12th with CBSE if completed 11th from PSEB and CBSE school asked me to leave the school?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in CBSE school in Kolkata for 12th standard after failing in 11th?
  5. Can I get admission in 12th standard after getting fail in class 11th standard? -- [New]
  6. Is it possible to get admission in 12th for a 11th failed student? Name of the CBSE school in which I can get admission?
  7. Is it possible to change school after completion of 11th standard with different Board?
  8. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  9. How can I get admission to study 11th standard in RIMC school?
  10. Will there be a problem to get the 10th standard TC certificate if I have failed in 11th standard?
  11. Can I change from CBSE to State board in 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school after completion of 11th standard?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission for 12th standard CBSE board after failing in 11th standard CBSE board?
  14. CBSE schools in Kota for 11th standard?
  15. How to pursue directly 12th without studying 11th?
  16. Is it possible for changing school after completion of 11th?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission in 11th standard CBSE board after completion of 10th in NIOS board?
  18. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
23rd February 2017, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any CBSE school available in Dubai for 11th? How to get admission in 11th standard?

Kindly let me know if you provide visa for expat as my niece is giving her CBSE board this year and wants to pursue studies here in Dubai.
please guide.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?