5th May 2017, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 12th standard after getting fail in class 11th standard?

I am CBSE student & failed in class 11th standard can I take admission in another school n do 12 from there.is it true that once you enrolled for CBSE from one school in 11 u have to do 12 from there only? Is there any open school which conduct directly 12 after passing 10 class? Can you please inform me on this?

9th May 2017, 04:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 12th standard after getting fail in class 11th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am CBSE student & failed in class 11th standard can I take admission in another school n do 12 from there.is it true that once you enrolled for CBSE from one school in 11 u have to do 12 from there only? Is there any open school which conduct directly 12 after passing 10 class? Can you please inform me on this?

No, you cannot get admission in 12th standard in any school after getting fail in class 11th. You have to study 11th and 12th from the same school or from some other school. To get admission in 12th standard, you have to pass all the subjects in 11th standard. You can study in NIOS directly 12th standard after failing 11th. Admission to NIOS is through online. The NIOS website link is given Click Here

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?