23rd December 2015, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Is there any difficulty to apply for MS in Abroad for a Mechanical candidate who has studied Computer Science in 12th?

Friends,
I have completed my 12th, 3 years back and I am currently doing my B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in a reputed university. I actually took Computer Science subject instead of Mathematics in my 12th. So, is there any difficulty while applying for MS program in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) in Abroad being a financially poor candidate? Best college for this course in Abroad?
  2. Is the student eligible to apply for EAMCET after completion of 12th from abroad? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible for WASE test after completing BCA?
  4. Is there any difficulty to get admission in PhD course having academic gaps being a M.Sc(Computer Science) candidate?
  5. Can I study MBA in Abroad after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)? Requirements to study MBA in Abroad?
  6. Can I do Mechanical Engineering after doing BSc IT and 12th science with 40%? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Computer Science related courses available in Abroad for 12th student?
  8. Whether a candidate studied till 10th standard in Abroad but completed 12th in India is eligible for entrance exams under normal category?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for MCA course without doing graduation?
  10. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 91.8% in 12th Science?
  11. Which one is more valuable studying in India or in Abroad? Prospects of job in India for a candidate who has studied in Abroad?
  12. How should I study law? I am a B.E holder and have studied computer science and engineering
  13. Detailed information about BS Degree in Abroad for a 12th Science candidate who is preparing for SAT?
  14. Job opportunities for B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate in Abroad?
  15. Entrance exams to study PhD in Computer Science in Abroad for M.Tech(CSE) candidate?
  16. Procedure to go abroad to get job in US being a candidate pursuing 4th year B.Tech in Computer Science?
  17. How to pursue MCA after scoring 53% in degree
  18. Which is the best course after 2nd PUC?
15th February 2016, 06:10 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any difficulty to apply for MS in Abroad for a Mechanical candidate who has studied Computer Science in 12th?

No there will be no difficulty for you to apply for the course of MS in Abroad.
You need to have a good academic track record as well as a good Domain Knowledge to be able to get admission to the course of MS.
You also need to crack the GRE and TOEFL Entrance Examinations to be eligible for the course of MS from Abroad.
So you need to prepare for these Examinations as there will be no problem for you to get admission due to not having Mathematics in Class 12.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?