28th June 2014, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Whether a candidate studied till 10th standard in Abroad but completed 12th in India is eligible for entrance exams under normal category?

Hello
A student who has studied 4 years FROM 7 TO 10 in ABROAD
If a student studies till 10th abroad and studies his 11th and 12th in India,
then is he eligible for entrance exams under normal catageory?
Please inform me correctly

Related Questions:
  1. Who is an NRI student? If a student studies till 10th abroad and studies his 11th and 12th in India then is he eligible for exams under normal category?
  2. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I studied up to 10th Standard,outside India (CBSE) and I am studying in 12th from Karnataka. My parents belong to Karnataka
  3. What's the CET eligibility criteria for a non Karnataka candidate who have completed 10th std(ICSE) in AP?
  4. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  5. Can I come back to India to study for 1th if I have studied in foreign country for 11th standard
  6. Normal quota jobs in India for NRI?
  7. Is it possible to do regular B.Tech course after completion of 10+2 in Arts stream?
  8. After completing 10th and 12th from AP am I eligible for KCET and COMEDK? I want to take admission for engineering after studying PCM
  9. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering?
  10. Can I go for B.Architecture if I have taken Bio Science?
  11. Should I attend for any Entrance Exam to do Engineering in Bangalore being a candidate having completed till 10th standard in Bangalore and shifted to other state later?
  12. How much percentage is required to go for BCA?
  13. Colleges and entrance exams for doing Genetic Engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Universities to seek admission in Marine Biology course in India and Abroad?
  15. Am I eligible for all India PG medical entrance test? I'm a resident of Orissa and studied 12th from Orissa
  16. Will I be eligible to take COMEDK engineering exam while studying 12th in CBSC
  17. What is the eligibility for Polytechnic?
  18. Is it possible for me to do medical studies?
29th November 2014, 12:20 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a candidate studied till 10th standard in Abroad but completed 12th in India is eligible for entrance exams under normal category?

You are eligible for entrance exams. But, the category which you belongs to, will depend upon your intermediate registration status. For your intermediate, if you are registered as NRI, then you will fall under NRI category. Otherwise, you will come into a normal category to which you belongs to. So, try to verify the category under which you have admitted in Intermediate college. Then you can clearly know about the category to which you belongs to.
23rd January 2017, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether a candidate studied till 10th standard in Abroad but completed 12th in India is eligible for entrance exams under normal category?

At present am in 10th studying abroad.planning to study 11th and 12th in India.Will I be eligible for NIT s and other engineering colleges under normal quota or will I be carrying my NRI status.
21st March 2017, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

I my son did his 9th grade outside India , but will complete 10th, 11th, 12th in Indian school, will he still be considered NRI? Or will he be able to give emcet in the regular/normal category ?
29th May 2017, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

I have my 10th exams abroad. Now I wish to seek admission for 11th science junior college.Please could you explain to me the procedure.
15th June 2017, 07:25 AM
Unregistered

My daughter studied till 3rd in india and then studied till 9th abroad and then 10th 11th 12th from india, will she still be NRI or a non local or normal resident.....what is the difference between the three?
26th May 2018, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

My son studied in India till 8th Grade. He is studied 9th & 10th abroad. He is moving now to India for 11th & 12th.
Will he come under NRI for admitting into 11th Std.
Will he be eligible to write entrance exams under normal category
Please advise, thanks
31st October 2018, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

My daughter studied till 7th grade in india and now in Dubai doing 8th grade. we plan to finish 10th grade in dubai and then do 11th and 12th grade in India.Will she be able to get in to the normal quota for MBBS?
17th January 2019, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

My daughter studied till 7th grade in Tamil Nadu 8th to 10th USA , if she will study her 11th and 12th grade in Tamil Nadu means it will come normal quota or NRI quota
19th June 2019, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

My daughter studied From second term of 6 std To 7 STD abroad
First term of 8 STD in India Second term of 8 STD to 9 continue
If she study upto 10 STD abroad and further 11 & 12 in India
Will she eligible for admission in normal quota in medical??
4th January 2020, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

how many years of education in india is considered for students to appear in normal categfory
12th January 2021, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

My daughter studied in saudi till 10th standard. Now she is completing 12th and preparing for neet 2021,.my question is whether she is considered as nonlocal or nri catagory?
15th July 2022, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

My daughter studied 9 th and 10 th out of India ,now doing 11 th and 12th from India,now which category she is applicable for admission to engineering colleges
21st March 2023, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

We are currently in UK. My daughter is in year 10 of UK. Can she get direct admission to year 11 in India. She wants to do Arts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?