6th August 2015, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Are there any Government Nursing jobs available in abroad?

Are there any Government Nursing jobs available in abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to do any Special course to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad if completed B.Sc(Nursing)?
  2. Chances to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad after completing B.Sc(Nursing)?
  3. B.Sc Nursing done from Abroad is accepted in Abroad itself?
  4. Procedure to apply for M.Sc Nursing in Abroad for B.Sc Nursing student?
  5. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Nursing in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad?
  6. What should I do to continue further studies in Nursing in abroad after completion of Nursing diploma?
  7. Will I be eligible for any government or non government job other than nursing?
  8. How to get jobs in government sector? I have completed MSc nursing in medical surgical nursing
  9. Procedure and requirements to apply for M.Sc(Nursing) course in Abroad?
  10. Information about central government job notifications and military nursing notification? I have completing my BSc Nursing -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which is better to study in Abroad among B.Pharmacy and B.Sc(Nursing)?
  12. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? Can I do part time job along with M.Sc in Abroad?
  13. In which country I should study M.Sc(Nursing) if completed B.Sc and having 2 years of worked experience?
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? List of universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  15. How many years of studies required for job in Abroad? How can I apply for government jobs after passing JC(2) Abroad?
  16. Government jobs for M.Sc in Nursing candidate?
  17. Information about the government jobs available after finishing BSc Nursing?
  18. What is the procedure followed for getting government jobs after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?
7th August 2015, 07:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there any Government Nursing jobs available in abroad?

There are many nurses from India working abroad specially in gulf countries. If you have skills then surely you can get job abroad. You will get private jobs there and salary is better than what you will get in India.

Hence, you can get private jobs only abroad. Government jobs are available in India only. Selection in government jobs in India is according to merit in exam and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?