6th July 2016, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Is there any way to study MCA from Canada without giving TOEFL, GRE exam?

Hello sir, I want to study MCA from Canada but I can't speak English. Can I study in Canada without giving TOEFL, GRE exams? If there another way to study please tell me?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any way to study MCA from Canada without giving TOEFL, GRE exam?
  2. Is it mandatory to clear TOEFL exam to do higher study in Canada?
  3. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  4. Is it necessary to take GRE and TOEFL exam to study Ph.D in foreign countries?
  5. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  6. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  7. Can I study Master's Degree in Zoology in Canada with 290 marks in GRE? Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL?
  8. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany? What will be the fee structure?
  9. Do i need to clear TOEFL examination to study in Canada?
  10. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  11. How to go abroad for my PG? I am currently in first year doing Media
  12. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Do we need to give GRE or TOEFL exam for doing Ph.D in US or Canada?
  14. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  15. In which MS/MBA universities can I get after scoring 108 marks in TOEFL and 700 in GRE?
  16. TOEFL, IELTS or GRE, which one is helpful for me to study MS in Abroad?
  17. Which all exams are necessary to do MS in USA?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for MS in Biotechnology with H4 Visa without giving GRE and TOEFL exam? -- [New]
11th July 2016, 08:22 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any way to study MCA from Canada without giving TOEFL, GRE exam?

English proficiency test is must in order to pursue higher studies from Canada. You need to appear in at least one English proficiency test like TOEFL/IELTS to be eligible for higher studies in Canada. Without English proficiency you will not even get visa for Canada. There is no other alternative way in this.
11th July 2016, 12:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any way to study MCA from Canada without giving TOEFL, GRE exam?

No, you can't study MCA course in Canada without giving TOEFL or IELTS examinations. GRE examination score is not required to study MCA course in Canada.

To get admission in any course in any Abroad University, you must have to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examinations.

If you are weak at English, take TOEFL/ IELTS examinations coaching from any reputed coaching center. Once, you have confidence that you can perform well in the examination, book a test slot and appear in the examination. Definitely you can score well in the examination and you can apply for admission to MCA course in Canada Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?