4th March 2015, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Universities offering PhD in Human Genetics at Abroad? Exams to qualify for admission?

I have completed my M.Sc in Biotechnology this year.
I want do PhD in Human Genetics at Abroad.
Could you please tell me the universities
offering the course and exams needed to qualify the same.
Please inform the details as early as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering PhD in Human Genetics at U.S.A.?
  2. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  3. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
  4. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Top universities offering Ph.D in Human Genetics? Any job vacancies in Government Sector?
  6. Universities offering PhD in Human Resource Development? When these universities will conduct their exam?
  7. Universities offering PhD with Fellowship in Abroad
  8. Names of the universities offering Ph.D in India and Abroad? What are the opportunities?
  9. Reputed foreign universities for Ph.D in Genetics?
  10. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  11. Qualification to do PhD in Genetics from Abroad?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  13. How to get admission in BSc Hons in Human Genetics? Procedure for admission?
  14. List of universities offering admission through GMAT in Abroad? Can I qualify GMAT if prepare for CAT?
  15. Universities in India and Abroad offering PhD in Software Reliability?
  16. What is the admission procedure to pursue Ph.D? Universities offering Ph.D?
  17. List of universities offering Ph.D and scholarships? I am doing MSc in Biomedical Genetics at VIT University
  18. Am i eligible to do Ph.D in abroad after completing MSc in applied Genetics with 78.3%?
17th March 2018, 06:23 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities offering PhD in Human Genetics at Abroad? Exams to qualify for admission?

As you have Masters degree in Biotechnology you can pursue PhD in Human Genetics from foreign university. In order to pursue PhD in Human Genetics you do not have to sit in any entrance examination however you may have to give a interview at the time of admission.

Entry requirements for PhD in Human Genetics course:-
> You must have a 4 years Honors degree or Bachelor degree following with First class Master degree in a related subject.
> You will have to submit a research proposal along with your application.
> You must have standard level evidence of proficiency in English.

These are the foreign Universities offering PhD in Human Genetics course:-
> University of California
> Johns Hopkins University
> University of Chicago
> University of Utah
> The University of Manchester
> Newcastle University
> University of Leicester
> University of New South Wales
> University of Newcastle
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?