13th April 2014, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Way to further studies Abroad after studies in India?

I will study in foreign university. so what way i am going? After my studies in india I want that i will study in foreign university?

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges in India and Abroad to further studies in MIB?
  2. How to take scholarship exam for Abroad Studies?
  3. In what exam should I appear after completing BMS in order to complete my higher studies in abroad?
  4. Any one want to admissions in India and abroad for any ranking global studies, can contact me
  5. Will it be a good decision for an average student to go abroad for MBA ?
  6. How to go abroad for further studies after completing BMS in India?
  7. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  8. Who is an NRI student? If a student studies till 10th abroad and studies his 11th and 12th in India then is he eligible for exams under normal category? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(Chemistry) in India or Abroad? I want to do further studies
  10. Difference between studying in India and Abroad? What could be the correct career path for me being a candidate of BE in CS domain having 3 years experience in IT field and wanted to pursue higher studies?
  11. How to get scholarship for completing engineering studies abroad?
  12. List of college for M.Tech. in Wireless(Telecommunication) after B.Tech.(ECE) in India and abroad
  13. Which one is better between B.A Economics in Miranda Hours and Bachelors of Business Studies in Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies? Which one has job prospects in abroad?
  14. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. How to go abroad for studies after 12th? I am pursuing MBBS
  16. List of universities offering higher studies to ECE graduates abroad?
  17. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
  18. Which is MBA or CS having interest in Economics and Business studies? Does CS has scope Abroad? -- [New]
20th April 2014, 04:59 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Way to further studies Abroad after studies in India?

You should have mentioned your discipline of study and your interest in further studies. This is because different disciplines have different eligibility and different perspective. However, giving you a generalized overview of the entire procedure to pursue studies in foreign universities.

First of all you need to have 16 years of education which is four years of education after 10+2. This is an important criteria in the universities of US. Then you need to qualify in the entrance exams which is conducted worldwide. Some examples of such exams are GRE, TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT. After qualifying, you need to apply in the universities which take admission as per your scores in the entrance exams. After getting selected, you need to choose one university and apply for student visa for pursuing your further education in that university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?