3rd November 2015, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

What all courses we can apply for after completion of GRE exam?

What all courses are offered by GRE examination, score details, syllabus ,different universities for ms degrees after electronics and communication engineering.? Can you please list me down all the information which is required for me next?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. When should I apply for GRE to get admission in MS(Construction Management) in USA?
  2. Can I apply for GRE being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) final year student? Brief information about GRE?
  3. Will I be eligible for GRE exam if failed in one subject?
  4. Procedure to appear in GRE for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?
  5. How to do Ph.D in US after completing M.Tech course?
  6. Which course should I choose after B.Tech in abroad between MS and M.Tech? From where to get the study material? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the PG courses available in Germany for mechanical graduate? How may I apply for the same? How much score would be needed in GRE for the same? How much money would be required for the same?
  8. Information regarding various branches in MS course to join after completion of Mechanical Engineering? How to apply for this course through GRE Exam?
  9. Does I have to secured 7.5 CGPA in B.Tech to appear in GRE? Eligibility criteria of GRE?
  10. Preferred course to do from Canada after completing 10+2 in non medical stream?
  11. For which courses can I apply for GRE and TOEFL in USA?
  12. Should I apply for GRE General test or Subject test for post graduation after B.Tech?
  13. Can I apply for GRE? How to take admission in PG course?
  14. Detailed information about American College Test to study Post Graduation in USA for B.Com candidate?
  15. What should i do to study abroad after passing 12th and from being a poor background?
  16. Detailed information, procedure to apply and examination date of GRE? What kind of questions are asked in GRE?
  17. Museumolgy course after B.Com?
  18. How to prepare for GRE? How can I apply for the same? Is there any GRE test center in Assam?
3rd November 2015, 08:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all courses we can apply for after completion of GRE exam?

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. It is a standardised test that is an admission requirement for most Graduate schools in United States. The GRE score can be used to apply for admission to Master's degree courses like MS, M.Tech, etc., in US universities. There is no specific syllabus to prepare for GRE examination. The GRE examination paper questions will be from Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, Analytical Writing sections. The GRE score is accepted by most of the Abroad Universities. The GRE examination score is valid for a period of five years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?