23rd April 2015, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

What are the courses available to study in MS for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) candidate? Cutoff score required in TOEFL to study MS in Abroad?

Sir/Madam,
Can I know about the MS courses available
for me as I am doing B.Tech in Electronics and
Instrumentation Engineering? Tell me what I have to
score in TOEFL for doing MS in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I appear in TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad? Cutoff marks required to qualify in TOEFL?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in GRE, TOEFL and B.Tech to study MS(Automobile Engineering) in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the requirements to study abroad?
  4. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  5. Detailed information, procedure and tips to prepare for GRE and TOEFL to study in Abroad for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. Chances of studying in Abroad with TOEFL scorecard for a candidate who has scored low marks in 12th?
  7. Marks required in engineering to study in Abroad? How to apply for it?
  8. Entrance exams to study M.Sc in Biotechnology in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [New]
  10. Which management course should I take to study in abroad? Will GRE provide me the bulk of courses and scholarships? Percentage required in TYBMS to be applicable for TOEFL, GRE? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  12. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  13. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  14. Benefits to appear in TOEFL iBT for a candidate who want to study Post Graduation in Abroad?
  15. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
  16. Courses related to Physics available in MS to study in Abroad for B.Tech(E&TC) candidate?
  17. How should I apply for GRE/TOEFL? How much score is required? Best college or university to do MS in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Whether School clearance certificate is necessary to study in Abroad for 10th Private candidate? Technical courses available to study in Abroad?
10th May 2015, 10:39 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the courses available to study in MS for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) candidate? Cutoff score required in TOEFL to study MS in Abroad?

The MS Courses that are available in MS for a B.Tech(Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering) are:
1. Communication systems
2. Database systems
3. Digital electronics
4. Microcontrollers
5. Applied physics
6. Transducers
7. Interfacing and robotics
These are the courses that you will be able to pursue.
The score of TOEFL should be more than 95 for you to be able to get a call from a good University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?