7th June 2016, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

What is DSH? Is it necessary to appear in DSH to study in Germany for Indian students?

Can anyone of you tell me what is DSH? And why it is necessary to appear to study in Germany? And I am an Indian student, so I have to appear in this test for studying in Germany?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Tech from abroad while in final year Civil Engineering? What type of exams will I face?
  2. Model question paper for ICDS Supervisor Job? What is the syllabus?
  3. How to study masters education in germany?
  4. Can I biotechnology student get international scholarship to do higher studies?
  5. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  6. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?
  7. How to apply for German Universities for doing M.S after B.E? Entrance exam which I can write to join the universities? Minimum percentage required to join the university? Is it compulsory to learn German Language to enter the universities there?
  8. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  9. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
  10. Detailed information about B.E. programme in Germany for 22 years old Advanced Level Electrical Technician?
  11. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany?
  12. Is it possible to study MBBS in Germany for free?
  13. Minimum CGPA requirement to study MS in Germany for a Mechanical Engineering graduate?
  14. Syllabus and pattern of NTPC Assistant Chemist Trainee Exam? Past 5 year papers of the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How Can I get fully funded scholarship?
  16. Suggestion for studying M.Tech in Germany
  17. Commerce related courses available to study in Germany for B.Com student of Pakistan?
  18. Possibility to study in Germany with 62% in B.Tech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?