6th June 2022, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

What are the marks requirement in graduation for Study Visa?

I am undergraduate BA 2nd year can i apply for study visa...and what are the marks requirement in graduation to apply for study visa

12th June 2022, 07:34 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: What are the marks requirement in graduation for Study Visa?

What are the marks requirement in graduation for Study Visa?

1. You must have completed a graduation with a minimum of 50% or 60% from any university to get a study visa.

2. Other requirements include:

Standard X Mark sheet
Standard XII Mark sheet
Bachelor Degree / Provisional Certificate with mark sheet.
14th June 2022, 10:12 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the marks requirement in graduation for Study Visa?

The chance of getting Visa does not depend upon the percentage secured in qualifying examination. But, it is best to have good aggregate i.e., more than 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination for getting admission in top foreign universities and for easy approval of Visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?