24th September 2016, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage is required to do MS in German University?

What is the minimum percentage is required ms in Germany? in germany who many private clgs are there ? in b-tech my percentage is 60% is there any chancese for to get a seat in geramny university? iam a mechanical student

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage is required to do MS in German University?
  2. How to apply for German Universities for doing M.S after B.E? Entrance exam which I can write to join the universities? Minimum percentage required to join the university? Is it compulsory to learn German Language to enter the universities there?
  3. Required percentage to get admission for German University for Masters course?
  4. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
  5. Which level of German Language is necessary to study Master's in Machine Design in any university in Germany? Can I get a fee exemption if score more than 60% in B.E.? German universities accept TOEFL scorecard?
  6. What is the percentage required to get admission in german universities? I am pursuing B.Tech final year mechanical engineering
  7. What is the B.Tech percentage required for high studies in German?
  8. Minimum academic qualification required to enroll in German Universities for doctoral studies?
  9. Eligibility criteria for admission in B.Ed?
  10. Am I eligible for UPSC exam after scoring 59% marks in B.Com Graduation?
  11. What qualities are needed for doing job in Infosys?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria and procedure to do MS in germany?
  13. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
  14. List of German universities for doing MS(Mechanical Engineering)? What's the criteria for getting scholarship? Is hostel facility available for the same?
  15. What is the minimum percentage require for IBPS PO?
  16. Minimum percentage required in all the subjects of B.Sc and overall percentage required to take admission in MCA course?
  17. Minimum percentage required in btech to do MS in US? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. list of MAT colleges? any chance to get admission in top colleges with 82 percentile?
24th September 2016, 11:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage is required to do MS in German University?

To get admission for pursuing MS course in German Universities, you must have minimum 60% aggregate marks in your Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university. You need to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. TOEFL/ IELTS examinations score is mandatory to apply for admission to MS course in German Universities. Since, you have secured 60% aggregate marks in your B.Tech course from a recognised university, so, you are eligible to get admission in MS course in German Universities.
25th September 2016, 08:16 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage is required to do MS in German University?

MS stands for Master of Science. The duration of MS course is two years. To be eligible to pursue MS course, you should have completed Bachelor's degree course from a Government recognised university.

No specific percentage is required to do MS in German Universities but, if you wish to get admission in best German universities for pursuing MS course, you need to have at least 60% aggregate in your Bachelor's degree course which is obtained from a Government recognised university.

It is mandatory to have a TOEFL/ IELTS examinations score to apply for admission to MS course in German Universities. As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have secured 60% aggregate in your B.Tech course, you can get a seat in best German University for pursuing MS course.
26th September 2016, 12:17 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the minimum percentage is required ms in Germany? in germany who many private clgs are there ? in b-tech my percentage is 60% is there any chancese for to get a seat in geramny university? iam a mechanical student
You have completed B.Tech with above 60% marks so you are eligible for MS course in Germany.

But you should qualify in GRE score card.
27th September 2016, 03:38 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

MS stands for Master of Science which duration is two years. Candidate should have completed B.Tech with above 60% marks with GRE scorecard .
24th June 2020, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

If the candidates have some year lag can they still have a chance for M.S in germany?
2nd July 2020, 09:58 PM
ramsagarofficial

Hi, Can you please share your profile and contact details I can help you regarding this with scholarships and post-study work visa and more.
5th July 2020, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

I can do D Pharma...I have GNM n 2 yrs experience in hospital...what is the min qualification fir admission in D pharma by ignou
7th February 2022, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum percentage required to get admission in german university.i am interested in masters in sports science. i secured 62% aggregate marks in my bachelor. do i stand any chance?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?