3rd November 2015, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to prepare for GRE exam and get the admission of college in USA?

I am thipathi am studing b.pharmacy 4th year i don't know how to prepare gre exam i want to do my m.s in u.s.a please tell me the procedure plz.......What would be the cut-off required to be scored in GRE exam to get good universities admission in US with scholarship? Hoping to get the answer on the same.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for GRE and TOEFL for admission in MS programs in USA?
  2. Procedure to get admission through GRE and TOEFL for M.S. in USA?
  3. Admission for MS(computer Science) in USA after scoring 1070 in GRE?
  4. How can I prepare for GRE to study MS in USA?
  5. How to prepare for GRE Exam? How to improve Vocabulary for GRE Exam?
  6. How to prepare and when the examination of GRE and TOEFL are held? Best university for engineering in USA?
  7. How to prepare for GRE exam for doing MS in USA top Universities?
  8. Required GRE and TOEFL score for higher studies in USA? Preparation tips and examination dates for the same? Best University in USA for Engineering course?
  9. How to do Phd from USA? Is there any need of GRE??? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Should I have to appear in GRE for study in Canada/USA? Procedure to apply?
  11. Appearing in GRE will help me to study MS in USA?
  12. Top Universities which offer MS in US? Cutoff marks required in GRE to get admission?
  13. Is GRE/TOEFL required to study Ph.D in USA?
  14. Which exam to pass GRE or TOEFL for admission in Pharma.D at USA?
  15. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  16. How to get into MIT(USA) after B.Tech? How to prepare for GRE and TOEFL?
  17. Procedure to be followed to get admission in MS in Computer Science and Engineering in USA universities after clearing GRE and TOEFL?
  18. Eligibility for admission to MS after clearing GRE? Universities in USA for higher studies like MS and PhD?
20th November 2015, 10:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to prepare for GRE exam and get the admission of college in USA?

You can prepare for GRE examination on your own or by taking coaching from any recognised GRE coaching centre such as Visu Academy, Manhattan Review, etc.,. You need to concentrate on Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning and Analytical Writing sections to score good marks in GRE examination. By qualifying the examination, you need to report your examination scores for applying admission to MS course in US universities. If the university you have applied for admission satisfies with your score reports, they will send you an i20 (admission letter) and you can join in the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?