17th January 2014, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

What are the requirements of Stanford University for Humanity and Science courses?

I'm an Asian and I want to find out about the requirement of Standford, such as SAT and TOEFL score.

What do I need to apply for Standford? Moreover, I want to know what I need to apply for the "Humanities and Sciences" course?

How much score I must get in order to have more than 75% of scholarship?

When is the best time I can apply for Standford in 2013?

15th August 2016, 12:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the requirements of Stanford University for Humanity and Science courses?

You have not mentioned the level of your course - Undergraduate or Post graduate or PhD or some other diploma/certification course. Hence, it is difficult for us to state the exact requirements. You can comment below, post which we will revert with a positive response. Usually SAT and TOEFL score is required for admission in undergraduate course while GRE and TOEFL is required for post graduate course. You need to score well in the entrance exams followed by interview round to secure your seat as the competition level is very high. The best time to apply is during spring fall as it matches with the Indian academic curriculum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?