20th July 2012, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification for CBI agent? Is there any requirement for physical requirement?

hello sir,
plz tell me the education qualificaton for CBI agent , i have done my high school qualification , is ther any requirement for physical educational.....

21st July 2012, 05:55 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

Default Re: Educational qualification for CBI agent? Is there any requirement for physical requirement?

Hi....!!!
Friend!!!
you want to serve the nation which is really appreciable.In order to become a CBI
[CENTRAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION ], officers, you must have to clear the CGLE [COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL EXAM] conducted by the SSC [Staff Selection Commission].

The minimum educational requirement for this examination is a graduation degree in any stream from the any recognized college.

The age limit for this examination is 20-27 years..
Also there are some years of age relaxations are applicable for the SC\ST\OBC candidates .
There are 3 years, & 5 years of age relaxations are applicable for the OBC & SC\ST candidates respectively.

For more info please visit-
http://www.cbi.gov.in/

Thank you!!
~gamble~
1st August 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Educational qualification for CBI agent? Is there any requirement for physical requirement?

hello sir, i m doing bsc electronic and i want to join cbi plz tel me hw i cn join cbi.
7th August 2012, 05:20 AM
Unregistered

how to become interpol agent after doing b.e engineering in cse
1st October 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

sir, i m doing b.com 1st year but i want to be a cbi office pls tell me about the process
2nd October 2012, 12:41 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

Hello dear,
CBI: Central Bureau of Investigation

This is one of the Trusted Investigation group of India

But you have to undergo a long process as you have to write CSE(Civils Examination)in the integrated services of the CSE or there is one more method that is SSC(Staff Selection Committee exam) with this exam too

The Eligibility regarding age is 21-27 years

To get jobs in some of the important post of bureau

you should complete your graduation in criminology field

your degree must be from a recognized Indian University.

you can enter into CBI as Inspector but the high level jobs are obtained by IPS \officers only

SSC is also not a simple exam it also consists of 4 stages you have to clear all of them

Then only you will get placed in CBI department

Some times the candidates with LAW background also gets a chance to enter in to CBI Department.

this is all about CBI intake of Personnel

If you have any queries regarding this you can log on into
The official website for the exam SSC(Staff Selection Commission)Is

http://ssc.nic.in/SSC.html
with Regards
sumit
2nd October 2012, 12:42 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

Hello dear,
CBI: Central Bureau of Investigation

This is one of the Trusted Investigation group of India

But you have to undergo a long process as you have to write CSE(Civils Examination)in the integrated services of the CSE or there is one more method that is SSC(Staff Selection Committee exam) with this exam too

The Eligibility regarding age is 21-27 years

To get jobs in some of the important post of bureau

you should complete your graduation in criminology field

your degree must be from a recognized Indian University.

you can enter into CBI as Inspector but the high level jobs are obtained by IPS \officers only

SSC is also not a simple exam it also consists of 4 stages you have to clear all of them

Then only you will get placed in CBI department

Some times the candidates with LAW background also gets a chance to enter in to CBI Department.

this is all about CBI intake of Personnel

If you have any queries regarding this you can log on into
The official website for the exam SSC(Staff Selection Commission)Is

http://ssc.nic.in/SSC.html
with Regards
sumit
6th November 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

I completed my Diploma Automobile Engineering.
Is there any height and weight.based selection.
10th January 2013, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m studying b.tech mechanical engeneering.can i join in cbi
14th January 2013, 04:45 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends.............

The Educational qualifications required to become a CBI agent is GRADUATION in Criminology from a recognized university.........

ALL THE BEST.........
11th May 2013, 08:44 PM
Sunillara.N

Thumbs up Re: Educational qualification for CBI agent? Is there any requirement for physical requirement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir, plz tell me the education qualificaton for CBI agent , i have done my high school qualification , is ther any requirement for physical educational.....
I have been done my high school i have scored 55% waht is the next step
12th May 2013, 11:07 AM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

CBI stands for Central Bureau of Investigation

Eligibility:Completed any degree with recognized university.

Age 20-27...years

Eye sight:
6/6 one 6/9 another side

Physical:
chest 76cms.
height 165cms........men
height 155cms......women

You can visit the site for more details:
www.cbi.nic.in
16th May 2013, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Is there height and weight required to join cbi officer
26th July 2013, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir piz about cbi
20th January 2014, 04:37 PM
ravichandra.r

Post Educational qualification for CBI agent? Is there any requirement for physical requirement?

hello sir,
plz tell me the education qualificaton for CBI agent , i have done my high school qualification , is ther any requirement for physical educational.....[/QUOTE]
30th March 2014, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have just concluded my 12th board exams. How &what are the preparations required to be a CBI Agent?
22nd March 2015, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
plz tell me the education qualificaton for CBI ,I have completed my Degree(statistics) ,& Next ,what are the preparations required to be a CBI Agent?
3rd June 2018, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

I am bba graduate passed in 2014 from jamia hamdard university right now i m social worker and along with small business i want to be a CID agent
kindly suggest me how can i be CID agent my email is id [email protected] and where have to contact for this,
kindly mail me all address along with phn no,i wish to work for a a class job in india but unfortunately i m belong to a very poor family that why i could not archive my ambition of my life
still i m not lost my ambition
thanking yours
kindly mailed me all details
qaiser
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?