20th July 2015, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

What should I choose in A levels to study ACCA/CA in abroad? What procedure and steps to be followed?

If I choose accounting and maths is it okay? or do I have to take economics/business? What should I choose in A levels to study ACCA/CA in abroad? What procedure and steps to be followed? Can you please give me the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. What should I choose in A levels to study ACCA/CA in abroad?
  2. Necessary steps to study MS in Abroad for B.E. 2nd year student?
  3. What should I choose among Economics and Accounting with Maths to study ACCA A Level in Abroad?
  4. Procedure to study MCA in Abroad along with job? Entrance exams for doing MCA in Abroad?
  5. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad
  6. Steps to be taken to pursue MBA in Abroad?
  7. Should I study in Abroad after completing 10th to pursue B.Arch in future? Procedure to study in Abroad?
  8. What are the steps I need to follow up to get scholarship for doing MS abroad?
  9. Can I study 11th and 12th abroad in Biology for MBBS? What procedure to be followed?
  10. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Which course should I choose to study in Abroad if completed 12th Science?
  12. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  14. Which subject should I choose in B.Sc(H) that will be favourable to study in Abroad?
  15. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  16. What is the procedure to follow for doing higher study in abroad after completion of 12th commerce course?
  17. Procedure to study in Abroad? I am a B.Com student
  18. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
23rd July 2023, 04:22 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: What should I choose in A levels to study ACCA/CA in abroad? What procedure and steps to be followed?

• Accounting: This is the most important subject to choose if you want to study ACCA/CA. It will give you the foundation in accounting principles and practices that you need to succeed in the program.

• Mathematics: Mathematics is another important subject to choose, as it will help you develop your problem-solving skills. This is especially important for the Financial Reporting and Strategic Management modules of the ACCA qualification.

• Economics: Economics can be a useful subject to choose if you want to understand the broader economic environment in which accounting and finance operate. This is especially important for the Business Analysis and Financial Management modules of the ACCA qualification.

• Business Studies: Business Studies can be a useful subject to choose if you want to understand the principles of business and how they apply to accounting and finance. This is especially important for the Corporate Reporting and Governance modules of the ACCA qualification.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

You can also choose other subjects, such as English, Further Mathematics, and Information Technology. However, these subjects are not essential for studying ACCA/CA.
The procedure and steps to be followed to study ACCA/CA in abroad are as follows:
  • Choose a university: You can choose from a variety of universities that offer ACCA/CA programs. Some of the top universities include the University of London, the University of Manchester, and the University of Birmingham.

• Apply for admission: Once you have chosen a university, you need to apply for admission. The application process will vary from university to university, so you should check the website of the university you are interested in for more information.
  • Meet the entry requirements: You need to meet the entry requirements of the university you are applying to. These requirements typically include having a certain minimum GPA in your A-levels or equivalent qualifications.
  • Take the ACCA/CA exams: Once you have been accepted to a university, you need to take the ACCA/CA exams. The ACCA exams are a series of 14 exams that you need to pass in order to become a chartered accountant.
  • Gain work experience: You also need to gain work experience in order to become a chartered accountant. You can gain work experience by working as an accounting assistant or intern.
  • Register with ACCA/CA: Once you have passed all of the ACCA/CA exams and gained the required work experience, you can register with ACCA/CA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?