1st July 2015, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Necessary steps to study MS in Abroad for B.E. 2nd year student?

Dear Friends,
I'm studying B.E. in 2nd year. I like to study M.S. in Abroad after completing my B.E. What are the necessary steps that I have to do from now to study in Abroad?

Related Questions:
2nd July 2015, 07:44 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Necessary steps to study MS in Abroad for B.E. 2nd year student?

To study MS in Abroad after completion of your B.E course, you need to follow the below mentioned steps :-

1. First step is to take a Passport.

2. Go for GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations coaching.

3. Register and appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations.

4. Report your scores to Abroad universities where you wish to pursue MS course.

5. Once you receive i20 from the universities, take Visa Interview.

6. If your visa is approved, you can go Abroad and you can pursue MS course.
2nd July 2015, 10:19 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Necessary steps to study MS in Abroad for B.E. 2nd year student?

To pursue MS in Aboard, first you should complete GRE and TOEFL/IELTS exams, because these exam scores are mandatory to apply for admission in foreign universities. You should try to complete these exams, by the end of your third year and you should start application process in your fourth year, so, that you will get admission from universities by the end of your fourth year. After completing your fourth year, you can directly join in MS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?