25th June 2011, 05:40 PM
bjt

Basic requirements for applying for internship? Procedure for applying for internship?

I am a TE entc engg student. I needed guidance for applying for internship in a company.
What are the basic requirements for applying for internship?
Which will be the prescribed company to join for internship?
Can you please guide me through the procedure for applying?

23rd September 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Basic requirements for applying for internship? Procedure for applying for internship?

I AM MD. ASIF B.TECH 3rd sem MECHANICAL STUDENT . I WANT 4th sem training .........so datiels me...........email id [email protected]
1st November 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Basic requirements for applying for internship? Procedure for applying for internship?

internship opportunities in pune for third year student of electronics & telecommunication engg.
29th November 2011, 06:38 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

I do not think any good company will offer internship to 1st year student.

In 1st year, even you do not study about your branch.

better go for internship after 2nd year. it will be useful for you to learn something there.

procedure for applying internship:

if you want to do training then you must contact training & placement officer of your college regarding Training and through your college you may contact to the personnel department OR HR department of company.

Send one letter from your college to the HR department of that company. They will mail you regarding that information.
2nd December 2011, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

I am second year YD student from (E&TC)branch looking out for Internship. Please suggest me some good company in pune, where I can gain knowledge.

contact me : [email protected]
3rd December 2011, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Hi I want to know the procedure for getting projects done at CSIR I am a final year ECE student in Chennai.
15th December 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,i am student of B.Sc.(It) final semerter.I want to do my internship in ISRO .So please sir guide me what should i do ?
Which procedure should i follow?
21st December 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

hello..i am b.tech 3rd year student from cse branch..i want to do internship in any of the software companies in hyderabad.actually i expect to earn some experience of workin with software jobs and team work.and i would also like to know if there will be any pay off for interns or is it that interns only work for experience.
18th March 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

sir i m MOHAMMED KALEEM. i m in b.tech 4th sem MECHANICAL. i hav to know about summer internship in isro. pls guide me.
7th May 2012, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

LIST OF COMPANIES PROVIDING ONE MONTH INTERNSHIP IN PUNE ? ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE SAME?
26th May 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

I am a graduate in Psychology from University of Pune. I am looking for summer internship in a company. Please do help.
11th June 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

i m te extc engg student,i want to knw r there any summer internship traning for us....?
11th June 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Basic requirements for applying for internship? Procedure for applying for internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
internship opportunities in pune for third year student of electronics & telecommunication engg.
where nd may whom to consult for???
8th December 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

i m 5th sem ec student i want do internship in this holidays???wat s the basic requirements
18th December 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

I am in 3rd year EXTC from mumbai university. I want to apply for internship in this year. What is the procedure that i am supposed to follow? Which are the companies that i should go for? Is there any criteria that must be satisfied?
23rd March 2013, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

i completed be from ece dept ,i want to do internship in core company please tell me about it reply me [email protected]
14th October 2013, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

hello..i am b.tech 3rd year student from cse branch..i want to do internship in any of the software companies in Hyderabad.actually i expect to earn some experience of work in with software jobs and team work.and i would also like to know if there will be any pay off for interns or is it that interns only work for experience.
28th February 2014, 03:19 PM
amithud

i am a 4th sem Mechanical engineer student from NIT, Raipur. What is the procedure for doing internship in L&T, mumbai.so please advise me for this.
9th April 2014, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

i am the student of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune,studying in BTech Sem-6 Electronics.
i am looking for internship in a good company.
plz guide me.....
21st May 2019, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

I am 5th sem mechanical student....actually i want to know that how to apply for an WINTER internship at HAL...
It will be your most kindness if u would guide me..

You can mail me at :[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?