8th July 2015, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

What type of exams I need to give to do higher studies in abroad?

Wat kind of xams can i write for abroad studies. Thn wat course can i continue there...? Can someone please provide me the information on this? Just let me know the list of exams which I need to give and the information which I have to follow for the same?

Thanks!

8th July 2015, 04:19 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of exams I need to give to do higher studies in abroad?

You have not specified anything about the course, which you want to study in Aboard and even you have not provided any details about your education. So, I am providing you the details of entrance exams for Bachelor's and Master's degree courses.

To apply for Bachelor's course admission:-
To get admission in Bachelor's course in foreign universities, first you have to appear for SAT exam. After completing this exam, you can apply for admission in universities by sending your exam score report. You can register for SAT through online by visiting following link.
https://sat.collegeboard.org/register

To apply for Master's course admission:-
To get MS admission in foreign universities, you have to appear for GRE and TOEFL/IELTS exams. In case if you want to join in MBA course, you should appear for GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS exams.
8th July 2015, 09:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To pursue your higher studies in Abroad, you must have to prove your English Language Proficiency Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS. Depending the selection of course and country you wish to pursue your higher studies, you need to appear in examinations like SAT, GRE, GMAT, etc. If you have completed 12th standard and wish to pursue UG course in Abroad then, you need to appear in SAT examination or if you have completed UG course and wish to pursue Master's degree course then, you need to appear in GRE (for M.Tech, MS) and GMAT (for MBA) examinations to get admission in Abroad Universities.
9th July 2015, 01:16 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Wat kind of xams can i write for abroad studies. Thn wat course can i continue there...? Can someone please provide me the information on this? Just let me know the list of exams which I need to give and the information which I have to follow for the same?

Thanks!
If you have qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam then you are eligible to study in abroad.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language.

This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?