27th March 2019, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

When the admission of Bachelor in Information Management & Multimedia will be available in Thomas More University of Applied Sciences?

Can I know that when the admission will be available for Bachelor in Information Management & Multimedia course in Thomas More University of Applied Sciences? I want to get admission in this course. Kindly let me know about the admission date.

1st April 2019, 05:35 PM
Tom Smith

Post Re: When the admission of Bachelor in Information Management & Multimedia will be available in Thomas More University of Applied Sciences?

On the official website there is no information about the deadline of application form but there is one thing written that you have to apply as soon as possible because then you will be having higher chances of getting selected and also one most important thing that right now their portal is open for admission for Autumn Semester i.e., September 2019.
Here is the official link of that portal:

https://www.thomasmore.be/en/degree-students/application-procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?