31st July 2014, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best company? Job availability?

hi,
i am student who is stydying 3rd semester BBM .so i need the information that when and how to apply for MBA in abroad and if there are any online exams? what will be the fee structure for MBA in abroad and which country is best? if there are any availability of jobs? what are all the specializations are available in MBA that too in abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. When and how to apply for MBA Abroad? Fee structure and best country for it?
  2. How to do company secretary through correspondence after completing M.Com and MBA in finance? What is the fee structure?
  3. Is it good to do 1 year MBA in abroad without work experience? What is the fee structure of USA and Australia for 1 year MBA?
  4. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?
  5. How to pursue MBA from Abroad? Fee structure and universities?
  6. Is it possible to do CS along with MBA? How to apply for the course and what is the fee structure?
  7. Best MBA college in Abroad with fee structure?
  8. Which one is the best between M.Pharm or Pharma MBA? Best college in India or Abroad with less fee structure?
  9. Correspondence MBA course from Symbiosis or IGNOU? Is it worth after B.Tech?
  10. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR? -- [New]
  11. Scope of MBA course after doing B.Com? Will I get better job facilities after doing MBA in abroad? List of the MBA universities abroad?
  12. How to get admission in abroad? What is the procedure and which exams do I need to take up? Fee structure of the courses abroad?
  13. Do I need to crack GRE or some other exam for doing MBA from abroad after completing B.Tech in India? What will be the fee structure and scholarship offered?
  14. How to do MBA distance learning after doing company secretary course? What is the fee structure?
  15. How to apply for Correspondence MBA course? Fee structure for this course?
  16. What is the fee structure of MBA in HR correspondence
  17. Admission in colleges Abroad at low fee structure for B.Tech?
  18. Fee structure and admission procedure of Company Secretary Course? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd November 2014, 04:05 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best company? Job availability?

Procedure to apply for MBA abroad :-

- You need to appear in entrance exams based on which the foreign universities take admission.
- The entrance exams are :- GMAT and any one English proficiency test among IELTS and TOEFL.
- Then you need to apply in 5-6 universities as per your scores in the above entrance exams online where you need to submit copies of various documents like Resume, Statement of purpose, etc.
- On getting selected, you need to confirm admission in one university and apply for VISA.

The fee structure for MBA varies from country to country and institute to institute. SO you need to check that out with the institute where you are seeking admission. Countries like USA, UK, France and Germany are the best in this field. You have to apply for work permit in order to avail jobs in foreign countries. If you get such, then there is no need to worry as there are plenty of jobs.

Various specializations are available like HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Finance, etc. You should choose one as per your interest and comfort.
25th November 2014, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best company? Job availability?

am b.tech final year student and I want to do MBA from reputed college from where am getting placement in international corporate World.am belongs from lower family who unable to pay my fee. Sir plz tell me that how am fullfil my dream.
30th November 2014, 01:56 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
am b.tech final year student and I want to do MBA from reputed college from where am getting placement in international corporate World.am belongs from lower family who unable to pay my fee. Sir plz tell me that how am fullfil my dream.
Since your financial status is not much stable, so it is better that you pursue your MBA course from India rather than going abroad. Although you can take education loan for MBA abroad, but it will not cope up all your expense, hence you need to spend money from your pocket. Thus, it is better to do MBA from India in good institutes from which you can get direct placement in the multinational companies.

Since you are in final year B.Tech, so do the following.
- Get a job and gain some work experience preferably of 1-2 years.
- In the meanwhile prepare for the entrance exams based on which the institutes take admission - CMAT or XAT or CAT.
- Appear in such entrance exams and try to score good marks.
- Try to get admission in the IIMs or XLRIs since they give very good exposure.
- Although the fees is high in these institutes, still you can manage the expense as - the banks will be eager to offer you loan and you can take education loan and you can utilize the savings during your job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?