12th January 2014, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Where to do Masters in India or Abroad? Masters in Physiotherapy is better in India or Abroad?

Where can I do masters in india or abroad where can I get good knowledge n job? Is masters of physiotherapyo better in india or abroad?

Related Questions:
14th January 2014, 09:49 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Where to do Masters in India or Abroad? Masters in Physiotherapy is better in India or Abroad?

If you want to practice in India Then its better if you complete your post graduation here in India only. because then you will get to know what is better to do in India. But if you want to settle and do a physiotherapist job in some other country then you must acquire your post graduation in physiotherapy from that country only. Because in some countries they allow you to practice only if you are registered with their medical council and that is only possible when you complete your masters degree from a college in that country only.

So take the decision accordingly. But if you want quality and want to gain more knowledge on your subject and practice that in India then it is also fine. You can go for studying your masters degree in physiotherapy from Canada which is one of the best study centres of the world. The good Universities from where you can pursue this course in Canada are mentioned below:

Charles University
Dalhousie University
McMaster University
Université de Montréal
Université Laval
University of British Columbia
University of Alberta
University of Manitoba
University of Western Ontario
University of Toronto
Queen's University

In there you will probably learn new techniques and ways of treatments.
18th March 2018, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to do Masters in India or Abroad? Masters in Physiotherapy is better in India or Abroad?

I have completed my Bachelors in Physiotherapy from India and have an overall 76% . I am keen on joining the Physical therapist and occupational therapist assistant course, and would like to know if I am eligible to apply and if so what are the application deadlines. Additionally I would also like to know that since I have completed my Bachelors already would it be wiser to join a masters of science in rehabilitation science or a diploma course like this.
Thank You.

Nikita Dcruz.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?