19th August 2015, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Where I can get admission to study MBBS in Abroad if scored 109.43 marks in OMAT?

Hello Sir,
I have got 109.43 marks in OMAT and I want to do my MBBS in Abroad. Please tell me where I can get admission? Please reply as soon as possible.

19th February 2018, 01:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where I can get admission to study MBBS in Abroad if scored 109.43 marks in OMAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I have got 109.43 marks in OMAT and I want to do my MBBS in Abroad. Please tell me where I can get admission? Please reply as soon as possible.

You can get admission to study MBBS in various abroad countries without any entrance examination after completion of 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects. You can get admission in countries like China, Russia, Georgia, Ukraine, Philippines, etc. based on the marks scored in the 10+2. You have to clear the English proficiency test like IELTS or TOEFL for getting admission to study MBBS in some abroad countries. You can apply online for the admission to the course in the above mentioned countries or you can contact educational consultants available for this purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?