22nd December 2015, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Whether Preston Educational Consultants, Chennai is a genuine Study Abroad consultant?

Dear Sir,
I am doing B.E. in Civil Engineering from Chennai. I am looking forward to study in Abroad. There is a consultant which is Preston Education Consultants in Chennai. I want to know that this consultant is genuine in regards of study Abroad?

21st September 2017, 01:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Preston Educational Consultants, Chennai is a genuine Study Abroad consultant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I am doing B.E. in Civil Engineering from Chennai. I am looking forward to study in Abroad. There is a consultant which is Preston Education Consultants in Chennai. I want to know that this consultant is genuine in regards of study Abroad?

Interested candidates can find the details in the Preston Educational Consultants, Chennai website link. Preston is a consultancy firm for helping students to study in abroad countries like USA. The Preston Educational Consultant is one of the leading US educational consultants in Chennai. Preston has no tip-ups with any university, so candidates have wide range of choice to choose for admission. Preston has sent over 900 students to the US for higher studies. Interested candidates can contact the institution and get details of some of the students who already got admission & speak to the students to get a clear idea about the company. Preston Educational Consultants website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?