16th January 2015, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Whether studying in Abroad is better than studying in India?

hello
i am studying in india.....my stream is m.sc in physics...
i want to know that is to study in abroad
is more better then india??????
please clear my doubts....

Related Questions:
  1. Whether studying in Abroad is better than studying in India? -- [New]
  2. Best course available in India after studying 12th abroad?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MBBS in Abroad?
  4. Is it possible to study 11th and 12th from India after studying 10th in Abroad?
  5. What should I do for studying MS(Mechanical engineering) in Abroad?
  6. What is the scope of getting a job after studying biomedical engineering
  7. Can I study MDS in Abroad after completing BDS in India? Job opportunities in Abroad?
  8. Which course is suitable for me in abroad while studying S.Y.B.Com?
  9. Fee Structure for studying Architecture in Abroad -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I apply for ICAI program in UK being a T.Y.BFM student in India? Difference in salary of CA in India and Abroad? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  11. What are the chances of studying abroad after passing 12th from India?
  12. How should I do MS in abroad? I am studying B.Tech in Information Technology
  13. How to go abroad for further studies after studying engineering in electronics and communication?
  14. List of entrance exams along with their last date of forms submission, through which I can get admission in various engineering courses in India? Is there any entrance exam held in India for studying abroad after 12th?
  15. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  16. Common entrance scholarship for studying Abroad?
  17. Can I do MS Abroad after studying B.Tech in KSOU?
  18. Difference between studying in India and Abroad? What could be the correct career path for me being a candidate of BE in CS domain having 3 years experience in IT field and wanted to pursue higher studies?
20th January 2015, 08:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether studying in Abroad is better than studying in India?

We cannot say that studying in Abroad is better than studying in India because, both the education systems are entirely different. In India, only theoretical subject is taught whereas in Abroad, the practicals will also be done at the same time of theory was taught in a class. So, they can easily remember the concepts and also they can gain more practical knowledge when compared to Indians and at the same time they can also work to earn money for pursuing their studies but, in India it is not possible to earn money while studying. So, many of the Indian candidates also go for Abroad for pursuing their higher studies in foreign countries.
31st March 2015, 01:44 AM
bichapoda

Default Re: Whether studying in Abroad is better than studying in India?

Basically it Depends up on your Interest . Because mostly if you go Abroad for your Education you will look for a job there and work there for some time.

The amount you earn here and the amount you earn there is different, as you earn in Dollars in US so if you convert them in to our Currency then you will have lot of difference as a result you show interest in working there only.

If you study in Abroad and come back to India then you have high chances of job opportunities but don't expect the salary to match with salaries in US.

To be Frank if you have Graduation or PG from a good University with Distinction then there is no need to going aboard and studying there , because with the percentage you have you will get a good job here in India.

But if you have dream of studying Abroad then its better to go Abroad study there work for some time and get back to India and work here with that Experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?