25th February 2018, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Why candidates choose foreign universities for higher education if there are many reputed universities in India?

Hello Sir, my question is related to foreign education. In India, there are many reputed universities like IIT, NIT, VIT etc. But still candidates want to visit Abroad for their education. Why it is so?

2nd March 2018, 03:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why candidates choose foreign universities for higher education if there are many reputed universities in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, my question is related to foreign education. In India, there are many reputed universities like IIT, NIT, VIT etc. But still candidates want to visit Abroad for their education. Why it is so?

Studying abroad universities are one of the best experience one candidate should have. Many candidates prefer to study in abroad universities only for getting a job in the same country and settle there. In the countries like USA or European Countries the standard of living is very high compared to India, so candidates prefer to study and settle in USA or European Countries. Employment opportunities are high in abroad countries and candidates can explore the world through education in foreign universities. The competition for getting a seat in top institutions in India is very high. Therefore, based on the above mentioned reasons candidates prefer to choose foreign universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?