2nd July 2017, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Will I get MS seat in Germany with 55% in engineering?

Hi, I'm looking for MS in CS. My engineering percentage is 55%. I am having 2-year work experience as a software developer. I'm planning to learn german up to B1 level, Also I will appear for GRE and IELTS. Will I get admitted? Please give me the details. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Doing M.Tech in IIT Bombay and want to do Ph.D in Germany : Procedure to get a seat for Ph.D in Germany?
  2. In which exam do I need to appear for doing masters in Germany after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  3. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  4. How to study masters education in germany?
  5. Is it a good choice to opt for MS in Germany after BCA? What are the branches available in MS?
  6. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany?
  8. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  9. Can I get a seat in Germany for masters after completing B.Tech EEE with 57.8%?
  10. How to do MS in engineering management from Germany?
  11. What is the minimum criteria required to do Masters in Germany in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Can I get MS seat in Germany with 55% in engineering? Percentage required in TOEFL?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria to do MS in Germany? -- [New]
  14. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
  15. Higher studies in Germany after B.E
  16. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  17. How to join MS in Automobile Engineering in germany?
  18. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany?
6th July 2017, 11:06 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get MS seat in Germany with 55% in engineering?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can get admission in Germany to study MS course after the completion of your Egineering with 55% of marks in it.
Candidates those who have completed their B.E or BTech course from a recognised University and those who have scored well in the entrance examinations like GRE and IELTS can definitely apply to study in Germany. Candidates must apply online in the German Universities. After the selection for the said course, candidates must apply for Visa.
6th July 2017, 11:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get MS seat in Germany after completion of your Engineering course with 55% aggregate marks from a recognised university. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to pursue MS course. You need to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your test score reports to apply for admission to MS course in German universities.
7th July 2017, 12:47 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes, you can get seat for masters in CS but since your marks is average, so you may not get good University of Germany.
However if you score good in GRE (Graduate Record Examination) and IELTS exams then you may get a chance to be admitted in good German university to pursue masters degree course in CS (Computer Science).
7th July 2017, 01:27 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I'm looking for MS in CS. My engineering percentage is 55%. I am having 2-year work experience as a software developer. I'm planning to learn german up to B1 level, Also I will appear for GRE and IELTS. Will I get admitted? Please give me the details. Thank you!

Yes, you will get an MS seat in Germany with 55% marks in engineering. You have to clear the GRE with good marks to get a seat in Germany for MS. There are over 300 universities in Germany. You have to clear the English proficiency test like TOEFL or IELTS to study in Germany. Admission is done on the basis of your marks scored in engineering, TOEFL and GRE. You have to apply directly for taking admission or can apply through the educational consultants. You have to apply with Statement of purpose, work experience and excellent resume for taking admission in German Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?